Monday, September 27, 2010

Runway Shows

Chloe Resort 2011

This look is called minimalist. It consists of camel, nude, beige colors. I find this trend to be very soft and lady like. This is something I see myself wearing. It wasn't a big drastic change from fall because it still incorporates it in spring.


Pre fall 2010

For fall I've been seeing a lot of menswear and outwear. There is a lot of tailoring involved. with this trend, although it's menswear it is still lady lake and a bit more polished.





Burberry Prorsum fall 2010 Ready To Wear



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I would say that this is one of my favorite trends. Military mixed with lace. I'm fascinated by the colors. the styling that goes with the trend is impeccable, everything flows together and creates a bold, easy look. A few A-list celebrities such as Sarah Jessica Parker have been spotted wearing this trend out in the streets or appearances. I can tell that this trend will last a while.
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/F2010RTW-BURBERRY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment