Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Popiolek Wedding





























This is a wedding I did a while back. The bride's name is Natasha, she is beautiful inside and out. Wedding gigs are always fun because there is soo much going on and all the bride has to do is sit and get pampered on her wedding day. Granted there are some bridezillas out there, Natasha wasn't one at all. She was really calm and enjoyed every minute getting ready with her bridesmaids.  I was honored when she asked me to do her makeup for the wedding. I unfortunately forgot to take my own pictures that day, so when the photographer sent her these, I decided to make sure I would save a few for my portfolio. I currently don't have the photographer's information but when I do I will be sure to post it incase anyone is interested. Also to give her credit.

Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment