Monday, October 11, 2010

Window Displays


BCBG MAXAZRIA
Out of all the window displays at fashion Island I chose BCBG MAXAZRIA because to me their window displays were the most trendy. Both windows showcased their trendiest items. For the first window, it was outerwear and boots. The jacket on the right is military inspired, the way it is styled gives it harmony. The whole display was cohesive. The jacket on the left was somewhat slouchy/poncho. I love both coats i can totally see myself wearing them.



This is the other side of the store and in this display they showcase very trendy dresses. The one that really caught my eye though was the one with the structured sleeves. I have been seeing a lot of shape in the shoulders and sleeves on dresses on celebrities and in the runway. This look isn't only carried in dresses they have blouses and jackets as well. I like this look, it is really Avant-Garde.


No comments:

Post a Comment